Monday, May 18, 2015

CHILDHOOD MEMORIES...

ENJOYING CHILDISHNESS IN A VILLAGE.......STORY BEHIND IMAGES In my childhood i used to do like this.....I with my friends went to long distances to get these FRUIT, By plucking it from the tree, one of my friend was the best to pluck these fruit from the tree, if not we throw stones to the tree then we collected it. Really so sweet like DATES as we called it COUNTRY DATES. Its JUICE AS KALLU, DRINKS BY VILLAGERS... Really i remembered whenever i went to a village for my two days vacations. Then i clicked it whenever i saw these scenes.....I went back to my childhood by seeing this......Really memorable days ...Now these fruit is selling in TIRUMALA KONDA ALSO.....In TIRUMALA I GOT THE BEST FRUIT FOR RS. Ten. In SRI SAILAM ALSO i GOT THESE FRUIT FOR MONEY.....Really tangy sweet taste...one have to enjoy....




No comments:

Post a Comment