Thursday, December 13, 2012

I FELT SORRY.....

Today i faced one incident, it haunted me, so that i am sharing it to all. I am journalist. I hate begging, so that i never offer money to them because of misuse of the money. But i helps them by giving food or other things to them. Today morning at 8 am i am ready to go out side on my bike. One women around 30 years old came to me, she was interested to tell something, i think she came for begging, so i did not show any interest at her, but she came to me and ready to talking, she explained that in the morning time she went to river godavari to take a free bath, though she is poor, she washed her clothes and dried on the shore of the river, she is new to bhadrachalam temple town so she picked some bangles have left by the shore, this was saw by some petty shop owners then, they think that she was a theif so they all gathered together and beat her with sticks mercilessly, and necked her out of the godavari river shore, she cried for help but nobody came to her help, while going on the road she saw me and told all the story, and needed justice for her, 'WHAT IS THE CRIME SHE DID?WHY THESE PEOPLE BET HER? she showed her wounds, after seeing this, i felt sorry, that i mistaken her... i would like to help her, but she went away by crying...... i felt ashamed to think her in another way..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment